Bacon-Wrapped Chicken w/ Sweet Mustard Dressing
Recipe submitted by @JazzyThings on Instagram
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 4 Tbsp Simple Girl Organic Sweet Mustard dressing
- 4 slices bacon (low sodium)
- Coat each chicken breast with 1 Tbsp of Simple Girl Organic Sweet Mustard dressing.
- Wrap two pieces of bacon around each piece of chicken, securing with toothpicks.
- Coat with remaining dressing.
- Place in baking dish.
- Bake at 375°F for approximately 40 minutes or until chicken is cooked thoroughly.
Recipe calls for 2 servings.