Balsamic Brussel Sprouts
Submitted by @monicaevafit
- Brussel sprouts
- 2 slices of bacon
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- Simple Girl Organic Balsamic Vinaigrette
- 10 g @wedderspoonofficial honey
- Fresh rosemary
- Roast brussel sprouts, garlic, and bacon at 425°F for 25-30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make your reduction: Add your fat-free Balsamic Vinaigrette + honey + fresh rosemary into a saucepan.
- Simmer your saucepan ingredients for 10 minutes until it is reduced to a thicker glaze.
- Once your roasting is complete, pull the pan out and drizzle your balsamic reduction over top. Yum!