BBQ Chicken Poppers
Shared by Colby Triolo
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breast (cubed)
- 3 egg whites
- pinch of salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- ½ tsp garlic, optional
- ¼ cup Simple Girl BBQ sauce
- 1.5 cups GF cereal of choice (I used rice chex)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a bowl, combine BBQ sauce, spices, and egg whites.
- Whisk well, and add cubed chicken. Allow to sit for 20-30 minutes.
- Blend down your choice of GF cereal, I chose rice chex and it tasted great! (Cornflakes work too.)
- Pour crumbs onto plate.
- Remove chicken from egg wash, roll in crumbs, and place on parchment paper.
- Bake for about 12 minutes, or until chicken is fully cooked.