BBQ Seasoned Turkey Burgers
Submitted by @angelasfitlife on Instagram
- 1 lb ground turkey
- ¾ cup yellow onion
- 3 Tbsp liquid egg whites (or 1 large egg white)
- ½ tsp each salt, pepper, and onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp Simple Girl BBQ Seasoning
- 2 Tbsp Simple Girl Organic Carolina Kick BBQ Sauce
- Cook onions in a pan with a little salt & pepper until translucent.
- Set aside to cool.
- Mix other ingredients together with a fork in a large bowl, then stir in onions.
- Cook in a preheated skillet with a little non-stick spray.
- Add other toppings and enjoy!