Brown Rice Pasta with Veggies
Brown Rice Pasta with Veggies and Sweet Vinaigrette
Shared by Megan Roosevelt (Healthy Grocery Girl)
- 1 box (8 oz) of brown rice spiral or rotini pasta noodles
- 4 cups of water
- 1 sweet red bell pepper
- 1 green bell pepper
- ½ red onion
- 1 can (15 ounces) of black beans
- ¼ cup Simple Girl Organic Sweet Vinaigrette salad dressing
- Cook brown rice pasta on the stove top as directs.
- Run pasta under cold water to prevent noodles from overcooking.
- Add cooked pasta to a medium size bowl with Simple Girl Sweet Vinaigrette salad dressing.
- Wash and chop bell pepper and onion and add to pasta salad.
- Drain and rinse black beans and then add to bowl with pasta.
- Wash and chop fresh cilantro and add to pasta.
- Toss all ingredients together.
Watch the Healthy Grocery Girl in action here!