Chopped Tex Mex Salad with Sugar Free Sweet Mustard Recipe
Chopped Tex Mex Salad with Sugar Free Sweet Mustard
Submitted by @sammyjo_macros_muscles
- 1 bag of romaine lettuce salad mix
- 2-3 Tbsp pico de gallo
- ½ avocado
- 1 oz fat-free cheese
- 4-6 oz cooked chicken breast
- 1 serving Simple Girl Organic Sweet Mustard Salad Dressing
- Wash salad mix and place in bowl.
- Cut cooked chicken and place in bowl.
- Add pico de gallo, avocado, and fat free cheese.
- Top with a serving of Organic Sweet Mustard Salad Dressing.