Pan Fried Chicken w/ All Natural Sugar-Free BBQ Sauce Recipe
Pan Fried Chicken w/ All-Natural Sugar-Free BBQ Sauce
Submitted by @abv_fitlife
- Chicken cutlets
- Olive oil
- Simple Girl Sugar-Free Organic Carolina Kick BBQ Sauce
- Simple Girl BBQ Seasoning
- Garlic powder
- Pan fry chicken cutlets with a bit of olive oil for 1 minute on each side.
- Transfer chicken cutlets to a baking sheet.
- Sprinkle garlic powder and Simple Girl BBQ seasoning.
- Pour one serving of Simple Girl Organic Carolina Kick BBQ sauce on top.
- Bake for 15 minutes on 400°F.