Portabella Mushroom Pizzas
Submitted by @fitmom2three on Instagram
- Two large portabella caps
- ¼-½ cup no salt added tomato sauce (seasoned with garlic powder, basil, and red pepper flakes)
- ¼-½ cup part skim mozzarella
- ¼ cup diced broccoli
- ¼ cup spinach
- 1 Tbsp non-fat cottage cheese
- Simple Girl Organic Carolina Style BBQ Sauce
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Season tomato sauce with seasonings and spread evenly over mushroom caps.
- Lay mozzarella cheese over sauce.
- Spread broccoli and spinach over cheese.
- Top with cottage cheese.
- Add a dash of BBQ sauce.
- Bake in oven for 15 minutes.