Quick and Easy Vegan Tacos Recipe
Quick and Easy Vegan Tacos (Vegan and Clean)
Submitted by @l_pettifer
- ½ cup lentils
- ⅓ cup diced onion
- 2 small button mushrooms
- 1 Tbsp Simple Girl Southwest sugar-free seasoning
- 1 Tbsp Simple Girl Hot Sauce
- 3 corn tortillas
- Romaine lettuce, chopped
- dairy free cheddar
- mashed avocado
- Sauté the onion and mushrooms in water until the onions are translucent.
- Add the lentils and Simple Girl Southwest Seasoning and Hot Sauce. Cook for approximately 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Grab the corn tortillas and add lettuce, the lentil filling, and top with the dairy-free cheddar (or dairy cheddar, whatever your preference).
- Serve with mashed avocado and salsa.