Roasted Zucchini-Wrapped Cauliflower
Submitted by @fitalicious.life on Instagram
- cauliflower florets
- Simple Girl Organic Carolina Kick BBQ Sauce
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Cut cauliflower florets into even pieces.
- Bake in oven for 30 minutes or until slightly golden.
- Thinly slice zucchini with a vegetable peeler or mandolin.
- Coat cauliflower with barbecue sauce.
- Dip each zucchini slice in barbecue sauce.
- Place one piece of cauliflower on zucchini slice, roll, and secure with a toothpick.
- Bake in oven for 10 minutes at 400°F.