Seared Citrus & Ginger Salmon
Submitted by @JazzyThings on Instagram
- 1 piece salmon
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- Simple Girl Organic Citrus Ginger Salad Dressing and Marinade
- orange, lime, lemon slices
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Coat salmon with Citrus Ginger Dressing.
- Heat coconut oil in cast iron skillet (for an extra sear, preheat skillet in oven).
- Add salmon, skin up, and cook for 1 minute.
- Flip and cook other side for 1 minute.
- Add orange, lime, and lemon slices as well as some rosemary.
- Top with a bit more Citrus Ginger Dressing for carmelization.
- Cook in oven for 8 minutes.