Simple Girl's BBQ Pulled Chicken
- 4 chicken breasts
- Simple Girl Organic Carolina Kick BBQ sauce
- Place chicken in the Crock Pot with a little bit of chicken broth.
- Cover Crock Pot.
- Let cook for 4 hours on high or 8 hours on low. With 15-20 minutes left, stir in the Simple Girl BBQ Sauce to taste and let warm with the chicken.
- After cooking, remove chicken from the Crock Pot with a fork, and place on a cutting board.
- Shred chicken with 2 forks, (it will practically fall apart, which makes it super easy!)
- Then put it into a bowl and add more BBQ sauce, if desired.
- Place chicken in container, and use in recipes throughout the week.