Sugar-Free BBQ Mouth Watering Chicken Drumsticks Recipe
Sugar-Free BBQ Mouth Watering Chicken Drumsticks
Submitted by @americasgfsweetheart
- 6 chicken drumsticks
- 1 cup Simple Girl Carolina Kick BBQ Sauce
- 2 tsp fresh garlic
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- ½ tsp lemon pepper
- 2 tsp chipotle seasoning
- 1 Tbsp lemon zest
- garlic salt to season chicken
- pepper to season chicken
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Lay out your drumsticks and sprinkle them with garlic salt and pepper on both sides and put them in your foil lined baking dish.
- In a medium bowl you want to mix all your seasonings, garlic, and lemon juice into your barbecue sauce.
- Pour the mixture over your drumsticks.
- Put the drumsticks in the oven and bake for approximately 1 hour and 10 minutes, turning your chicken about halfway through.
- You want to make sure the meat is no longer pink at the bone.