Sugar-Free BBQ Ranch Pulled Pork
Submitted by @drizzlemeskinny
- 2 lbs (raw) lean pork such as tenderloin or pork shoulder
- ¾ cup Franks Hot Sauce or Simple Girl Hot Sauce
- ½ cup Simple Girl Organic Carolina Kick BBQ Sauce
- ½ cup light ranch dressing
- 6 slices center cut bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Cook bacon and crumble into small pieces.
- Plug in your Crock Pot and add hot sauce, Simple Girl Organic Carolina Kick BBQ Sauce and ranch dressing. Mix well.
- Stir in bacon crumble and pork. I cut mine into pieces to fit better.
- Cook on high for 4 hours or on low for 8 hours.
- Remove pork pieces, remove fat and shred using 2 forks or a mixer.
- Return to sauce and stir well.