Sugar-Free BBQ Shrimp and Sweet Potatoes
Submitted by @abv_fitlife
- Brussels sprouts
- sweet potatoes
- olive oil
- garlic powder
- Simple Girl Sugar-Free Organic Carolina Kick BBQ Sauce
- Marinate shrimp in Simple Girl Organic Carolina Kick BBQ Sauce for about an hour.
- Sauté the shrimp and mushrooms with a bit of olive oil and garlic powder for 3 minutes.
- On a pan, sprinkle garlic powder on the Brussels sprouts and roast in the oven for 35 minutes at 415°F.
- On a pan, put olive oil and seasoning on the sweet potatoes and bake for 45 minutes at 415°F.
- Broil potatoes for 3 minutes if you want to get them nice and crispy.